Saint Louis Area High School Arts Grant Application
Click here to see Keep Live Alive present the big check. - January 24, 2022 - KSDK Channel 5.
Keep Live Alive Saint Louis is proud to be associated with the Beyond Van Gogh exhibit at the Saint Louis Galleria's Starry Night Pavilion. You too can experience the "arts" in a truly immersive experience now through March 30, 2022 – to learn more about the exhibit go to Van Gogh St. Louis.
The mission of Keep Live Alive Saint Louis is to raise awareness of the needs of the creative arts in the greater St. Louis region. Raising awareness through advocacy, fundraising, and the sharing of information, the St. Louis Classic Rock Preservation Society and Keep Live Alive Saint Louis seek to encourage those individuals to help them with their goals and dreams in the area of multidisciplined creative endeavors.
- Who is eligible to apply for a grant from Keep Live Alive Saint Louis?
- What is considered the St. Louis Region for this application?
- Can a business apply for a grant?
- Can more than one person apply from a single high school?
- What is the deadline and how long will the review process take?
- How will an applicant be chosen?
- How much will my school receive if my application is approved?
- Is the grant money taxable?
- What documentation will I need to provide?
- How may grants be used?
- When will my school receive the money if we are awarded a grant?
- Will I be notified if I am not awarded a grant?
- What if I win?
- Who may I contact with further questions?
St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and Franklin, Jefferson, St. Charles and Warren counties.
Calhoun, Greene, Jersey, Madison, Monroe, and St. Clair Counties.
There will be a public announcement of the winning school at a later date.
By your signatures, you give us permission to use your name, likeness and your essay in any material we publish, post, or share publicly in print, video or other media. You also agree to keep us informed of how your school uses the grant as a case study to help us design future grants and/or present a success story for future fund raisers. If applicable, we would ask for the following sentence to be incorporated in your communications about the event, project, or program: "This project was partially funded by Keep Live Alive Saint Louis and the St. Louis Classic Rock Preservation Society."
Upon acceptance of the grant, and your signatures, you agree that the money will only be used in the way it was described in the winning entry. Your check will be made out to your school, school district or department, as directed by your building principal or other authorized officer of your school.
We will respond within 24 hours of your request.
about keep live alive saint louis
On March 12, 2021, a FREE 90-minute special debuted on YouTube featuring some of St. Louis' most iconic venues, many performers & personalities, plus interviews with top entertainment executives. The program included appearances and performances by national and local musicians and personalities including:
- Sammy Hagar
- Kevin Cronin (REO Speedwagon)
- Pat and Danny Liston (Mama's Pride)
- Stanley Kipper (Gypsy, Minnie Riperton, Jay Ferguson)
- Roland Johnson
- Michael 'Supe' Granda (Ozark Mountain Dardevils)
- Lady J Huston
- Bell Darris
- Lindsay Ell
- Alexandra Kay
- Bonnie Bramlett (Delaney & Bonnie)
Also joining the show were comedians Paula Poundstone, Greg Warren and Joe Marlotti along with radio personalities Mark Klose, Lauren 'Lern' Ewell, and Favazz from KSHE-95, Rizzuto from 105.7 The Point, Mason & Remy and Kasey from 92.3, and Courtney Landrum and Donny Fandango from 106.5 The Arch.
You can visit the original Keep Live Alive Saint Louis page, and watch the program, archived here
In The News...
Keep Live Alive Saint Louis and Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience Team Up to Award $5,000 Grant to Local High School
- October 22, 2021 - Ladue News: 6 Ways to Experience "Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience" in the St. Louis Metro Area
- October 21, 2021 - WeAreMovieGeeks.com: Watch These Five Movies About Vincent Van Gogh Before (or After) You Visit the BEYOND VAN GOGH: THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE Exhibit – Extended Through January 2nd in St. Louis
- October 20, 2021 - KMOV Channel 4: Van Gogh exhibit extended through end of year
- October 20, 2021 - KSDK Channel 5: Immersive Van Gogh experience extends stay in St. Louis
- October 20, 2021 - KTRS 550am: Greg Hagglund interview on KTRS "St. Louis In The Know" with Ray Hartmann
- October 20, 2021 - Riverbender.com: Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience Extending Stay In St. Louis Through January 2, 2022 Due To High Demand
- October 20, 2021 - Riverfront Times: Beyond Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience Extends St. Louis Stay
- October 20, 2021 - St. Louis Post-Dispatch: 'Beyond Van Gogh' extends St. Louis exhibition until Jan. 2
(in alphabetical order):